The 3rd World Congress on Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering was successfully held Budapest, Hungary on April 8 - 10, 2018.
We would like to express our appreciation to the congress participants, authors, and keynote speakers. Their expertise, contributions, and interest resulted in the Congress becoming a major success!
For the highlights of the event, please visit: Congress Highlights
CSEE is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of civil, structural, and environmental engineering. The congress is composed of 5 conferences. While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 5 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress.
ICGRE'18 - 3rd International Conference on Geotechnical Research and Engineering
ICSENM'18 - 3rd International Conference on Structural Engineering, New Technology and Methods
ICESDP'18 - 3rd International Conference on Environmental Sustainability, Developement, and Protection
AWSPT'18 - 3rd International Conference on Air, Water, and Soil Pollution and Treatment
ICTE'18 - 3rd International Conference on Traffic Engineering
This congress will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
Paper Submission Deadline
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome. Authors are invited to submit their papers by February 1, 2018.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) or the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR) (publication fees may apply)
Learn More »
Click here to learn more about the previous event in this congress series.
International ASET Inc. is proud to present Prof. Hany El Naggar and Prof. Mohamed Shahin as the Congress Chair and Co-Chair for the 3rd World Congress on Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering (CSEE'18).
Prof. Hesham El Naggar
University of Western Ontario, Canada
ICGRE'18 Keynote Speaker
Prof. Anas Ghadouani
University of Western Australia, Australia
AWSPT'18 Keynote Speaker
Prof. Timothy McCarthy
University of Wollongong, Australia
ICSENM'18 Keynote Speaker